Lots of fun holiday stuff to do this season in Tallahasee!
- Candy Cane Lane in McCarty Park, 129 W. Park Ave., from 6-9 p.m. on Dec. 2-9
- Holiday Stroll through Cascades Park on Saturday, Dec. 8, from 6-8 p.m. at 1001 S. Gadsden St.
- Santa Calling on Tuesday, Dec. 11, from 6-8:30 p.m. Register by December 7.
- The Polar Express Movie Night at Cascades Park on Friday, Dec. 14, at 7 p.m.
- Elf Night on Thursday, Dec. 20, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Dorothy B. Oven Park, 3205 Thomasville Rd.
- Soul Santa on Friday, Dec. 21, from 2-6 p.m. at the LeVerne Payne Community Center, 450 W. Fourth St., and Saturday, Dec. 22, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Walker-Ford Community Center, 2301 Pasco St.
For more info, visit Talgov.com.
Courtesy of WTXL.com